Thursday 2 March 2017

My Personal Review on Sword Art Online The Movie: Ordinal Scale

Recently, I went to watch Sword Art Online The Movie: Ordinal Scale. To be honest, I didn't watch the trailers or was even planning to even go watch the movie in the first place. But after watching the movie, I was amazed by everything about the movie. Let me explain why.


Firstly, it has an amazing storyline. For those who haven't watch Sword Art Online (SAO) the anime or the manga, I really recommend that you should watch or read about it first, so that you will have a better understanding on what's happening when you're watching the movie. For those who haven't search up or read up on the movie yet, SAO The Movie: Ordinal Scale is an animated, adventure, fantasy, action and science fiction film that also contains bits of romance scenes. The plot really makes you go into an emotional cycle which I think was awesome as you will get so into the story that you can almost actually feel how certain characters were feeling at times.

Secondly, the movie soundtracks and sound effects are fantastic. The sound effects produced in the movie, really makes the movie sound more realistic. The music falls under the J-Pop category so those who really love music, especially Japanese songs, I really recommend you to listen out for all the songs played during the movie. The soundtracks are made and sang by talented musicians and actors like LiSA, Tomatsu Haruka, Nori, Furukawa Takahiro, Kanda Sayaka and many more. The soundtracks played during the fights make the action scenes so vivid and lively that you actually feel excited when you're focusing on the fight scenes.

Last but not least, the animation is just phenomenal, ranging from the complicated fight scenes, to the amazing background scenery, and the character designs. Thinking about all of these makes me think about how much time and effort the animators have spent on working on this movie, just take a look at these detailed character designs and try telling me they are not amazing!






I really want to thank all the people who have poured in so much time and effort into making this amazing movie for viewers and especially SAO fans. I have never felt so grateful in my life to watch such an amazing piece by A-1 Pictures. I know, not everyone will agree with me when I say that this movie is amazing. Truth be told, there are some flaws in the movie but overall, I think that the movie was beautifully made.

To end it all off, I think that the movie really topped all of my expectations. Just a little heads up! To those who haven't watch the movie yet, after the credits, there's a little clip at the back which may you find interesting. So those who are planning on watching the movie, hope you enjoy the movie and remember to stay all the way to the end!

Sword Art Online The Movie -Ordinal Scale- Trailer












No comments:

Post a Comment